Friday, November 11, 2011

Alan's EasyStar electric powered model flying over his Club Field at Hodgson Vale, near Toowoomba, Australia.Farms in the area grow wheat and barley, and some raise Cattle


Click on the image above to play the video!

In my last post I promised that I would would next use a video of my flying club field taken from a mini camera attached to my EasyStar electric glider.
A picture of the glider is at the start of the video. Can you see the little camera attached to the nose of the aeroplane?
The video was taken in March 2010, when my region was in a very bad drought. This is why it shows the country as being very brown, with little water and few crops in the fields.
It was a very windy day, and the aeroplane is very small. This is why it is not very still in the sky. Notice how it rocks a bit?

Thanks to all who have written to me this week. When you next write, can you tell me what you are doing in your English classes. I will like that very much.

Alan

8 comments:

  1. hello alan , i love the video for christmas i will ask a radiocontrol . jame greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime, and greetings to you.
    Radio Control aeroplanes are a lot of fun, but it takes a lot of practice to learn to fly them safely. The best place to learn is a Flying Club, and I think there is one in Valladolid. You need to make some enquiries.
    Remember, Radio Control is expensive if you break a lot of aeroplanes.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello alan , in the lake of Laguna it became a contest of radiocontrols is very funny . jaime greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaime of 4c.
    Did you see radio control boats at the Lake of Laguna? I have a friend who sails radio control sail boats. They can be more difficult than radio control aeroplanes.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello alan, the day of the contest its the 29 of october . you can come ? jaime greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO ALAN I LOVE THE VIDEO.
    GOOD BYE

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Alan how are you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Alan. How are you?
    we like your video

    ReplyDelete